Do you have a friend or a loved one that knows exactly how many Gold, Silver and Bronze medals Michael Phelps has won and some how knows what he eats for breakfast every morning? Are you both plugged into every moment of the Olympics? Even if your not there, you can still feel like you’re part of the excitement.
1. Don’t start watching the Games without those Olympic cupcakes
2. A T-shirt to remind you of striving for your best all year long, like an Olympian
3. Proudly display your Olympic pride with these temporary tattoos
❤ Get it on Amazon for only $12.99
4. Or with these fancy Nail arts
❤ Get it on Etsy for only $2.99
5. Wear this Rio Olympic T-shirt while watching the games in your local bar
❤ Get it on jaxx+hill for only $28
6. Nothing like supporting both Pokemon Go & Rio 2016
7. And it matches perfectly those Olympic Flip flops
8. Comfy sweats to wear before and after your own swim races or gymnastics meets
9. And undies to wear under those sweats
10. Even the littlest ones in your family can show Olympic pride!
11. And by littlest, we mean both baby and pooch.
12. Know a little girl that loves watching gymnastics? Here’s a gymnastics outfit that will fit perfectly on her American doll!
13. If you want them to shower like Olympic Pros
14. Start Young 🙂
❤ Get it on Amazon for only $24.30
15. And remember you are always only $6.95 away from winning your very own Olympic medal.