17 weeks. 256 games. The NFL season is upon us. Make sure your NFL fan is prepared before they go into the dark cave of the season.
1. Is there an NFL fan that doesn’t play fantasy football?
2. NFL football and a popcorn maker, because things are about to get serious
3. And just in case there’s no motivation to make popcorn the long way, or you’re looking to give a little more snack-ariety
4. A backyard theater system for hosting neighborhood Monday night football games
5. An interactive ball thrower for dogs, because let’s face it, pooches playtime will be a little neglected during games
6. A iPhone case bottle opener – you know his phone will be on him and he won’t want to get up for another opener
❤ Get it on Amazon for only $13.99
7. Just for funzies. We really hope no one would seriously say this
8. The lazy man’s phone holder. So he can keep an eye on buddy’s texts about their draft picks while watching the game
9. A shiatsu massage pillow because watching players get hurt produces sympathy pain
10. A massage chair will keep their circulation going during those long games
11. This TV tray will be a great way to serve real meals for the game…if he eats real meals during games