We know, many like to make sure that they buy off the wish list. But there are that few of you, the outliers, that like to surprise and delight. This is for you.
1. Cover the something new and something blue with this garter belt hip flask
2. Help her soak the planning stress away with this bath bomb set
3. She complain that he loves the house at 60 and she wishes it was at 72? Help her keep the peace with a cozy heated blanket
4. She’ll be able to get ready in style with this Betsy Johnson bridal robe
5. Are they both coffee lovers? They’ll be unified and caffeinated on the go
6. Do they love shabby chic and a little bit of country? Go with this his & hers mason jar glass set
7. If you mustache, this his and hers towel set is perfect of the sassy couple
8. Make sure there’s no fighting over the wine with these mine and yours wine glasses…although they’ll need to determine whose is mine and whose is yours…
9. Make sure she travels in style and easily spots her luggage with this beautiful suitcase set
10. That last month or two of planning can cause a bit of strain – give her a gift that can help ease some of the pain away
11. Whether it’s true or just a fun joke between them, she’ll love this playful apron
12. Hopefully she’s had plenty of spa days, but keep her pampering continuing at home
13. Because how adorable is this?
14. If they love super heroes and love to cook, a superhero apron set will be a perfect match
15. Make sure their wine apparatus is grown up