Let’s face it. Thanksgiving can be tough – whether you have an amazing family or dysfunctional. Here’s some ideas to help you through the holiday.
1. Dessert first? Yes! One, you don’t have to make them. Two, how cute are they?!?
2. Try a new way of making mashed ‘taters or soup with this immersion blender
3. Bring on the turkey – and the stretchy pants – with this flavor enhancer, you won’t be able to stop eating
4. Not a cook? Not a family that cooks? Or you just don’t feel like it this year? Never fear – the complete turkey delivery is here!
5. Because even Fido the dog needs a thanksgiving meal
6. Show off your tastie treats with these ceramic cocottes
7. Not on cooking duty? Just on guest duty? Your host will appreciate this Starbucks gift basket!
8. Make the entire house smell amazing with this heirloom pumpkin candle
9. Thanksgiving stress? Be it an over-“helpful” mother, an awkward father-in-law or you’ve been up all night creating the “perfect” Thanksgiving – three words “stress relief candle”
10. Humor is another way to get through the Thanksgiving anxiety
11. And just remember, keep calm and just keep eating turkey…that’ll mellow you out
12. And if you want to punch someone, just squeeze this stress ball instead
13. We’ll let you determine whether your family can handle this sign or not 😉
14. And if you made it through all the dysfunction without a fight breaking out, or you’re just proud to have not burst your fat pants…here’s the sign for you
15. But most of all, be thankful, whether it be for friends, your family or that you just ate an incredible meal…be thankful