We know the panic. It’s last minute, you don’t have time to ship a gift or even run to the store. Let us help you stay out of the dog house. Send a thoughtful gift digitally – your Valentine can accept what you’ve chosen or opt for a gift card to use however, instead.
Take a peek at these options….
1. Have you noticed her purse looking a little like it’s been run over by a truck (or 50 trucks)? This handbag will be a perfect replacement!
2. Constantly begging for a massage? Or just rubbing their own neck? Ease their discomfort with this neck massager
3. Having conversations about getting out of the comfort zone? This journal is a fun way to encourage the sense of adventure
4. Have they been talking about getting fit? Here’s some fun motivation
5. Practicing gratitude? They’ll appreciate this “Happiness Project Journal”
6. Tell her that she still ties your stomach in knots each time you see her with this delicate knot bracelet
7. Coordinate the bracelet with these earrings or just on their own
8. Keep her hands soft and delicate throughout the winter season with a wide variety of scents of hand creme
9. Keep her girlie and caffeinated with an on-the-go pink Mr. Coffee maker
10. Struggling to make smoothies in a regular blender or just want to make their morning smoothie making a little easier? Gift a nutribullet
11. Are they a photographer who loves gadgets whether it be for their DSLR or their iPhone? This fisheye camera attachment for their iPhone will likely be a hit
12. And for those candle fanatics, this is a great add-on gift to coordinate with anything else or give on it’s own